What is a private session?
A private session lasts for about one hour. The receiver lies comfortably, safely on the floor on a futon, fully clothed. The receiver is able to sink into the earth without concern of falling off a table or chair. There are no needles, no oils. The giver will gently press, stretch and otherwise manipulate the receiver’s limbs to encourage the flow of energy in the body.
How do I prepare?
- Wear comfortable clothes: a long-sleeved tee shirt, loose stretchy pants, and clean white socks.
- Avoid perfume or strongly scented lotions.
- Do not eat for at least one hour before.
- Do not drink anything alcoholic beforehand.
- Arrive several minutes before your appointment so that you can relax and begin to unwind.
- Do tell the practitioner what concerns you have and any medical conditions that she should be aware of before proceeding.
- Then relax, breathe and practice your meditation.
How do I cancel an appointment?
Please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel. Otherwise, you will be expected to pay the fee. Remember your practitioner must prepare for your visit.
How do I schedule a private session?
I practice by appointment in Columbia and Bowie. Day and evening hours are available.
Please check out my Contact Page to schedule a private session.