Kyle Brooks is a licensed massage therapist specializing in shiatsu and craniosacral therapy.
Courses and trainings include:
- Ohashi Institute in 2006: Advanced Ohashiatsu®
- Anne Arundel Community College: therapeutic massage in 2013
- Integrative Reflexology® in 2014.
- Upledger Institute: 2013 – present: Craniosacral Therapy 1&2, Somatic Emotional Release 1&2, Cranial Nerves 1, The Brain Speaks 1, Unwinding Meridians 1&4, Touching the Brain 1&2; and Mastering the Inner Physician
- Barral Institute: 2019- present: Visceral Manipulation 1&2, Fascia
- Distance Healing from the Core2019 – present
- Dialoguing, Dying with Dignity, Deepening your Therapeutic Presence, Dreamwork, Decoding the 6 Wisdom Areas, Discovering Your Energy Signature and 12 months of a 2 year Mentoring program.
- Energy Modalities: Reiki, Holistic Metamorphosis, Seraphim Blueprint, and Arcturian Healing Light.
Kyle retired from the University of Maryland after 30 years in enrollment management. So, learning about the body, mind and spirit is her retirement passion and now a life long pursuit. With each training she deepens her skills. She hopes to share and work with others so that they become more aware of the healing abilities in their own mind/body.